Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Technology ....

This morning I spent 2 hours trying to get the data connection on my cell phone working with a US sim card. Camped out on a park bench to log on to the internet connection at the laundromat, stealing an internet connection from a laundromat is a new low!!!! Of course Apple blamed the sim provider and the sim provider blamed Apple. At one point I had even lost all voice and text - recovered from that but still do not have data ... Apple suggested that I go to the Apple store and see what they can do ... Whitehall, with a population of about a couple hundred folks, much to my surprise still does not have an Apple store???? I will do without the data component for now. By now it is too late to in the day to expect to get to Mechanicville NY so we reset expectations and decide that we will get to the south side of Lock 6 and tie up there for the night. Wednesday is forecast to be torrential rain so at least we will be closer to Mechanicville.

No comments:

Post a Comment